Goods & Service Tax (GST) – Advisory and Compliance
In July 2017 Goods and Services Tax (GST) replaced a plethora of indirect taxes such as excise duty, VAT, service tax, central sales tax, countervailing duty (CVD) and octroi duty. GST has far-reaching impacts for virtually every business in terms of tax rates, overall tax incidence, input credits, distribution system, prices and costs.
OUR TAX COMPLIANCE ADVISORY SERVICES
- GST compliances: Review of tax returns and tax computations and submission to tax authorities in each state or for each registered presence (including review of mismatches between vendors and/or customers and the client’s records based on reconciliation prepared by the client) and also providing ASP/GSP selection related guidance
- GST operational assistance and retainer services: Addressing operational issues arising out of GST implementation, vendors, and customer’s ecosystem support and advisory services as well as obtaining advanced rulings
- GST audit services: Assisting the client in getting an annual GST audit done in respect of each registered presence where the client is situated.
- GST internal audit review: Review of Order to Cash and Procure to Pay and other processes from a GST perspective, including testing, validation and user acceptance of ERP-related GST controls
- GST representation and litigation support: Representation before GST assessing and appellate authorities in the various states across India