Company Secretarial Services
We, M/s Jaikumar Tejwani & Co LLP, advise Companies, LLPs, Overseas Entities, Board of Directors, stakeholders, and other business entities on a range of regulatory matters, and provides custom-made, and comprehensive corporate advisory services.
We have assisted numerous clients across the globe in setting up their business presence in India/ outside India in various business spheres, and post-set-up compliances/registrations under one roof.
The Range of services provided by us includes –
- Advisory and Incorporation of Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships, AOP, Trust, Societies etc;
- Statutory Registrations under different laws like Income Tax (PAN & TAN), GST, Provident Fund (PF), Employees State Insurance (ESI), Professional Tax (PT), Import- Export Code License (IEC), Shops & Establishment Act, Trademark, etc;
- Monthly/quarterly/Half yearly/Annual Compliances of the Company under Companies Act, 2013, Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA), SEBI (LODR) Regulations and other regulatory laws;
- Due diligence of Company and advisory in respect of inbound and outbound investments and external Commercial Borrowings;
- Compliances under Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) including ECB, ECB 2 return, EMF, SMF, FC, APR, FLA etc;
- Drafting of MOA, AOA, Minutes, agreements, contracts, MOU, shareholders & joint venture agreements, etc.
- Closure of Company like winding off, strike off;
- Assist in Fundraising Compliances for Start-ups;
- Corporate Restructuring;
- End to End assistance over all corporate matters.